Our firm has a well-established expertise in banking matters and financing transactions, acting for high net worth private or corporate borrowers, lenders, or sponsors – be it international or domestic. The layers part of our banking taskforce are accustomed with standard LMA practices as well as with the local banks’ requirements.
We thus provide services for a wide range of banking and finance matters, including:
- financing transactions – complex leveraged finance, bridge facilities, senior loans agreements, syndicated facilities, asset finance, project finance or real estate finance;
- structuring, drafting, and negotiating financing facility agreements;
- drafting and negotiating security documents;
- company or asset due diligence;
- drafting legal opinions for the financing documents;
- assistance for completion of conditions for disbursement.
We have also been involved in high profile transactions or various regulatory and day-to-day commercial activities of banks, investment banks and other financial institutions.