Our lawyers are regularly involved in sophisticated transactions in the real estate and construction sectors. We assist our clients (developers, property owners, lenders, and investors) in connection with a wide variety of real estate transactions including greenfield/brownfield investments, forward sale and lease agreements, joint venture developments or other hybrid structures.
We offer comprehensive real estate law services, including:
- investments, sale, and acquisition of real estate projects, including agricultural land and other agricultural assets;
- investments, sale, and acquisition of real estate projects;
- construction projects;
- agribusiness related real estate transactions;
- general contractor agreements;
- service or consultancy contracts with engineers, architects or other specialized providers of services;
- handling delays and deficiencies in construction works;
- licensing and authorization of buildings and other immovable structures;
- financing of real estate projects;
- complex asset securities structures;
- lease and related activities;
- forward purchases and other hybrid development structures;
- restitution of nationalized/confiscated properties.
Our specialized team also provides legal assistance regarding land development, including zoning, planning, optimizing urbanism indicators, regulatory and other construction compliance issues.