Our lawyers’ experience in big restructuring and insolvency cases enable us to support our clients in distress situations, or, when the client is in a creditor position, to mitigate the client’s exposure to the distressed debtor.
Our capabilities allow us to provide our clients with services in respect of the following matters:
- preventive concordatum;
- creditor negotiations;
- inter-creditor agreements;
- out-of-court restructuring processes;
- sale and purchase of distressed assets;
- debt recovery assistance;
- in-court insolvency procedures;
- restructuring plans.