Our Mergers & Acquisitions practice is at the core of the firm. Our M&A lawyers have participated in several landmark transactions seen in the local landscape in the past 15 years and have thus gained valuable know-how on getting the deal through.
Our M&A task force has extensive experience in both private and competitive sale processes, vendor and buyer due diligence, transaction structuring, data room activity, complex negotiations, merger control clearance, CP completion and deal implementation.
We advise domestic and international corporate clients, private equity and hedge funds, strategic players, and local entrepreneurs.
Our M&A services include:
- transaction preparatory documents: letters of intent, process letters, non-disclosure agreements;
- vendor and buyer due diligence;
- data room management;
- transaction structuring;
- drafting and negotiation of transaction documents (sale purchase agreements, shareholder arrangements, management agreements, etc.);
- assistance for conditions precedent completion;
- assistance throughout signing and closing;
- competition compliance assistance;
- acquisitions, takeovers, and divestments;
- privatization and post-privatization matters;
- private equity transactions;
- joint venture structures.