Infrastructure is one of our key focus sectors as, throughout the years, our lawyers have been involved in the most complex public and private infrastructure projects in Romania. We offer legal assistance in a variety of projects such as development, financing, and acquisition/divestiture projects utilizing different combinations of design, build, finance, and operate models.
We represent leading project sponsors, lenders, equipment suppliers, general contractors, infrastructure funds, public sector entities with respect to highways and railway (public and tolled), other public facilities (including maritime facilities), and power production facilities.
The activities we typically are entrusted with by the clients in infrastructure projects include:
- concession agreements;
- public procurement contracts;
- assistance with bidding and public procurement procedures;
- licensing and other regulatory issues;
- general contractor agreements;
- supply contracts;
- handling delays and deficiencies of infrastructure projects or other related disputes;
- project manager assistance.