Our partners are some of Romania’s top tier lawyers in the construction and real estate field. They have accumulated valuable know-how by working in large projects including the construction and development of:
- several hypermarkets and related commercial galleries of one of Romania’s leading hypermarket networks;
- some of the country’s largest commercial centers/malls;
- apartment blocks and individual houses developed in residential projects in Ilfov area;
- sale and lease of various parts of office projects in Bucharest and in other important cities;
- development and construction or infrastructure projects and industrial facilities.
Our construction and real estate practice covers projects which include:
- assistance with sale and acquisition of land plots;
- land due diligence activities;
- assistance with land preparation for development and construction, including consolidation or division, obtaining urbanism documents, legal assistance during PUZ or PUD phase and during the process of issuance of the construction permit;
- general contractor agreements;
- drafting and negotiating service or consultancy contracts with engineers, architects, and other specialized providers of services;
- handling delays and deficiencies in construction works;
- lease agreements, including forward lease and other hybrid structures;
- licensing and authorization of buildings and other structures, installations or units.